Our experience in suspension linkage optimisation has progressed naturally into driveline refinement work. The mathematics involved in the creation of ACC and Phaedrus has been evolved into a highly efficient methodology for driveline configuration.
- Matrix-based in-house code
- Non-iterative approach
- Driveline and subframe mountings optimised to reduce final drive and high frequency noise
- Driveline shunt minimised or eliminated
- Simpler production solutions
- Sports cars
- Luxury cars
- Front and rear wheel drive
- Passive and adaptive systems
Bentley’s Arnage was among the first vehicles to benefit from this approach. Another OEM is currently using the technology to review their entire range of vehicles.